Tuesday 27 May 2008

I've Been Tagged..

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.


1. Ten Years Ago
10 years ago I had just moved into the bungalow where we live now and we were decorating like MAD!!


2. 5 Things in todays 'To Do List'
1. Ironing
2. Read my son's school books.
3. Tidy my craftroom
4. Washing.
5. Make some cards (Hopefully)!!


3. Snacks I Enjoy
Brazil Nuts and pumpkin seeds


4. Things I would do If I was a Millionaire
Make sure my family were ok.
Give some money to charity
Travel
and buy loads of craft stuff.


5. Places I have Lived
I have only ever lived in Devon.

Most people have now been tagged But if you haven't played yet consider yourself TAGGED!!

No comments: