Monday 5 May 2008

Experimenting with Pink and Brown.


After viewing other peoples blogs and noticing how good Pink and Brown look together, I decided to try them myself. For the second card I used my new Whipper Snapper stamp which I think is very cute! The last time I posted cards made with my Whipper snapper stamps alot of people asked where I get them from. I get all my Whipper Snappers from an American Ebay seller his Ebay I.D is olddonsgeneralstore (all one word). His stamps are great value especially with the good exchange rate with the Dolar at the moment. This seller also offers a combined postage that is a very reasonable price. I have placed three orders with him and have always recieved my parcel around 6 days after paying. I have always recieved a GREAT service from him aswell.

Hope you have all had a great weekend.

Maria x

6 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous cards love the colour combo and the images ,Dawnxx

Julie said...

maria love your pink and brown cards! x

Natalie said...

Fab cards, I love these two colours together. x

Julia said...

Pink and brown go lovely together and you've made some great cards with them!

Michelle Short said...

Great cards Maria, the pink and brown combo works really well togther. Love your layouts too. Your new WS stamp is SOOO cute!! x

Crafty Treasures said...

Love Pink and Brown together!! Even Blue and brown.....nice too!