Tuesday 27 May 2008

4th Post today!!

Well Get me.... 4 posts in 1 day!! I have made this card for someones birthday in a few days. The layout and materials I used were inspired by the cards I see on Michelle's blog www.cardgrotto.blogspot.com . I have used Bazzill Bling card stock for this card and I embossed the darker lilac centre strip with my Paisley Cuttlebug embossing folder. The clip is by Making Memories, the stamp is called Ballerina Bear and is from Whipper Snapper, Greeting from CWC and the Gems are Papermania.

I have been in a real crafting mood the last couple of days, as you can proberly tell! My youngest son is not well and has a terrible cold so only wants to lay on the sofa and watch TV, though he has managed a packet of sweets this afternoon!!! which did apparently make him feel better, that is until he realised it's Beef casserole for tea and has suddenly took a turn for the worst and says he doesn't think he can manage any tea tonight!! Hmmm.... !!

Hope you are all having a good day, I am going to go now and clean up the mess I have made in my craftroom. How come you go in to make a few cards and end up with everything out and before you know it it looks like there has been a major explosion in there!! ha ha.... bet i'm not the only crafter that is like this. I keep meaning to post a pic of my craftroom but it is never tidy enough lol. Maybe one day...
TTFN
Maria x

5 comments:

Natalie said...

This is gorgeous Maria. x

Suzanne said...

Beautiful and such gorgeous colours and another great image. Sue :o)

Claireabelle said...

Fab card Maria, i love that image
x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Maria! I love the layout and the colours you've used. I too often look at Michelle's site for ideas and inspiration.

xx :0)

Tracey said...

Fantastic cards Maria, love them, especially this one, sooo cute.
xx