Monday 5 May 2008

Cool Dude courtesy of Kerry.




Kerry over at http://www.curlygirlyme.blogspot.com/ is very kindly letting us use one of her doodles. For details pop over to her amazing blog. I got so inspired by her free doodle that I printed it off straight away. This is what I came up with. I would just like to thank Kerry for the chance of using one of her doodles, they are FAB and great to work with. You really need to make these into stamps as I am sure we would all want to buy them. Thank you Kerry.

BackingPaper- K&Co
Ribbon - little silver hat
Image - courtesy of Kerry
letters- Sizzix Smart Guy Alphabet
Round Birthday stamp- Hero Arts

Thanks for looking
Maria x


Please respect Kerry's copy right which she has on her blog...

10 comments:

Sharon said...

Love it. I saw this on Kerry's blog this morning but wasn't quite sure what I would do with it. I love what you've done & am sure Kerry will too.
Sharon :-)x

kerry said...

Oh WOW!!! This is fantastic Maria, thank you so much for wanting to use the doodle. I love the colours & lo you've used, 'really cool!! '

Kerry xxx

Natalie said...

I love what you have done with Kerry's doodle, great layout and colouring. x

Suzanne said...

This is a great card... this image will be great for my nephew's birthday. kerry is such a kind cleaver girl and you have done her doodle great justice. Sue :o)

Tarasdesigns said...

gorgeous card Maria and Kerry's doodle looks great

Tara x

Michelle Short said...

WOW! What a great card Maria, you have done Kerry's doodle a great deal of justice. Your colouring is AMAZING and love the paper/colour :0) x

Gina said...

Fantastic card and how talented is Kerry, love what you have done with her image and the layout you have used
Gina xx

Vicki said...

ooohhh I love what you have done with Kerrys 'doodle'. Fab card for a 'cool dude' young lad.xx vicki xx

Nicola said...

Great card Maria, fabby colouring too !!yd

Rach said...

Hi Maria,
Firstly thanks for the lovely comment you made on my blog...
secondly...Wow! Gorgeous card. Well done...
I have just been over to Kerry's blog and then on to buy some of her new stamps... you have really done her doodles justice i'm sure that she is really pleased with what you have achieved.
Hugs Rach.x