Thursday 10 May 2012

Gorjuss Girl card

Hi Everyone, today I have a Gorjuss girl card to show you. I love these stamps by santoro graphics there are so adorable and easy to colour too. I thought I would use a different colour scheme to the usual ones I use and I love the way it turned out. The image has been cut out with a die and then mounted onto the card using 3D foam pads. Some of the hearts have also been mounted on foam pads to give the card some dimension.
Below is another view of the card from a side angle. Hope you like the Black, White and Red combo. Be back soon with another card, Promise not to leave it so long this time!! Have a good day.
Maria

3 comments:

Susan's Crafty Creations said...

OOOOooooo loving this, so gorjuss!! xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Maria.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a wonderful card.

Hugs Riet.xx