Thursday 22 April 2010

Tim Holtz rust Technique

For the background paper on this card I used the Tim Holtz rust technique to make the white card look like rusting metal. This technique is fun to do and it looks stunning on men's cards. The stamp set that I used for this card is called Road trip and is by Artistic Outpost. I also used a Tim holtz ticket and distressed it with Vintage Photo distressing ink.All the images were stamped with Archival ink from Ranger.
I also distressed the edges with Tim holtz's distressing tool.
Hope you like this man's card, we all know how difficult men's cards can be!!

TTFN
Maria x



2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Maria, love the colours and brilliant image.
luv
Debby

Jolanda said...

Your card is stunning. I have just found your blog (its great!) I googled tim holtz mens card and found yours! :)
Jolanda x