Friday 15 April 2011

Hi Everyone, Well this is a very late post 11.27pm!!! My post is a bit later today for a few reasons, Firstly I had a full class of nine ladies today making Vintage style Shabby chic cards. And secondly I came home to find our Large 4ft fish tank had split down the side emptying half its water all over my dinning room carpet! Thankfully the fish are ok but to say I wasn't pleased is an understatement!! lol. Though it could have been a lot worse.So to get back to the project, in the top photo it shows all the board pages and papers cut to size ready to be stuck together. Again I am using the "butterfly Garden" collection by Pink Paisley so that the mini matches the box it will go in.
Here are the pages after they have been covered with the papers. I have also stamped onto the pages using some of my Tim Holtz stamps by Stampers Anonymous. The set I used is called Papillon and Is stamped with Versafine Vintage Sepia ink. I have also rounded the edges of the my pages with my Zutter Round-it-all tool and then edged them by rubbing over Walnut Stain distress ink. In the picture you can also see the Tim Holtz book plate that I will fix to the front of the mini.

Hope you're liking the project so far

Sorry for the late post, be sure to pop back tomorrow to see the next stage. I will post once I have been out and bought a new Fish tank!!!

Maria

1 comment:

Susan's Crafty Creations said...

Looking great, can't wait to see the end result! nudge - nudge! :O) xx