Wednesday 24 February 2010

Distress ink card

I have to admit I got very inspired by Tim Holtz on the TV yesterday and it made me get my distressed inks out. I love all of his products and really enjoy using them. For this card I used Distress inks, Tim Holtz Masks and Tim Holtz stamps. The Buttons are from woodware and the little ticket in the corner is Tim Holtz adage tickets. The colours of the distress inks that I used are Shabby Shutters, Peeled paint and brushed corderoy. The stamp set is called Flights of fancy and is a clear set. I also used Versafine Vintage Sepia and Archivel Black ink on this card.

I then mounted the whole thing onto Gold miri card and Brown card before sticking it onto the card blank. I also distressed the ticket with some distress ink to blend it in with the card.

Hope everyone is having a good day, The rain hasn't stopped here yet, which explains the dark photo!!

Bye for now

Maria x

4 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Maria,i love your colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Maria, wow hunny you've been so busy since my last visit. I am loving this fabulous distressed looking card, just adorable hunny. So many gorgeous makes on here! hope you are well, and having a good week, it hasn't stopped raining here, its very miserable!!! have a lovely day hunny hugs Linda x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Maria, wonderful work.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Nice!