Wednesday 28 May 2008

Today's cards




These are the cards I made last night. I had to wait to take the pics this morning as it was too dark last night. The photos are still a bit dark as it is tipping with rain AGAIN today... so much for The English Riviera!!!


Top card;

Backing paper - The Glitter spring stack
Image - Penny black "Crossing Bridges"
Flowers- Papermania 99p
Greeting - CWC.

Bottom Card;
Backing paper- DCWV Nannas kids
Greeting - CWC
Image - Whipper Snapper "Flowers For You"
Flowers - Prima
Clip - Making Memories

Maria x

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Two more fab cards! I love the papers you've used for both. You have certainly been busy the last couple of days!
xx :0)

tracey said...

fantastic as always good luck with your stallxx

tracey said...

fantastic as always good luck with the stallxx

Natalie said...

These are lovely Maria, I especially like the first one. x

Anita Knits said...

Two wonderful cards, but I do really like the duck one - he is just darn cute!!!

shaz earl said...

Two fab cards xx

Tarasdesigns said...

great cards Maria, I love the duck x

Michelle Short said...

Great cards Marai, I love the colours, images and layouts. The duck is my fave :0) x

Helena said...

Aww so cute!
xxxx