Sunday 4 May 2008

Hannah Cards.

These are the cards I have managed to make this morning while everyone else was still in bed. I vowed I would have a lay in over the Bank Holiday weekend, but the seagulls outside our bedroom window had different ideas about that! Noisey is not the word!! So I ended up in my craftroom at around 6 o'clock this morning lol.



Stamped image- Courtesy of Natalie (www.nattykcards.blogspot.com)
Oval Greeting- CWC
Papers - Basic Grey. ( I love these papers)
Flowers - Prima Espirit.
Clip- Making Memories
Gems - Papermania


Thanks for looking. Hope you all have a great day.


Maria x

10 comments:

Natalie said...

These are gorgeous Maria, I love the papers and layouts. x

Diane.W. said...

Hi Maria! Thanx for dropping by my blog & for your kind comments.
I luv your cards & that tin is brilliant!!! :o)x

Unknown said...

What prety cards Maria. I love your colouring.
Thanks for visiting me today and leaving your kind comments.
Viv xxx

Jill said...

Gorgeous cards Maria, lovethe embellishements and papers you've used Jill x

Tarasdesigns said...

blimey you were up early, but gorgeous cards x

Sarah said...

Great cards! I love the papers you've used.
xx :0)

Vicki said...

These are gorgeous 'n' girly, love the colours, papers and the layouts are fabby.

Thank you so much for Ryans birthday wishes, so kind of you. xx vicki xx

Sarah said...

Me again, I was just wondering where you got your clips from?

xx :0)

Julia said...

Lovely Hanna cards, your colouring is fab!

Michelle Short said...

Great cards Maria, love the layouts and the coolours. Great image too. 6 o' clock? I get up at 5 for placement but shame I can't get in my craftroom at that time although my cards would look nothing like yours at that time in the morning!! I am still half asleep! x