Sunday 25 May 2008

On a roll.....




Well I don't know what has happened today, but the ideas are flowing!! I have had a great afternoon in my craft room and have made 4 cards already. I am going to stop to feed the children lol, then i'm gonna come back in to make some more.

In a few weeks time I am selling my cards at my son's schools summer fayre, so need to be making lots more. The mouse stamp and duck stamp are new ones that I got in the post yesterday from The Glitterpot.

The mouse stamp is Penny Black and is called crossing Bridges and the duck is by Whipper Snapper and is called Flowers for you.

I hope you are having a great weekend. The sun has now come out in Paignton and the rain has disappeared for a little while! ( I'm sure it will be back though)!!! Have a great Bank holiday, and by the way thank you to everyone that sent me an award I will be putting them on my blog as soon as I remember how to... LOL. ( Computers and me are a bad mix!!)

TTFN
Maria x

6 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Maria looks like you have had a fab day, you have made some gorgeous cards. x

Michelle Short said...

WOW! You have been busy maria - they are all GORGEOUS!! The mouse stamp is one of my faves and the duck is so cute!! Love all the colours, papers and layouts you have used and your colouring is fab! I hope you are having a lovely bank holiday weekend, thank you for the lovely birthday message :0) x

Tarasdesigns said...

Maria, it looks like you've had a lovely time crafting, great cards as always x

Sarah said...

You were definitely on fire! These are such beautiful cards. The backing papers you've used are great and those stamps are so cute!!
xx :0)

Natalie said...

What a great selection of cards, love them all. x

pickle said...

Fab cards but the duck one is my favourite.
It's really cheery.
kerry x