Friday 2 May 2008

Crafty storage...





As my collection of stamped images just keeps growing and growing thanks to all the kind people that have sent me images and beautiful wallets, I thought it was high time I got something to store them all in. After searching endlessly on the internet trying to find a Maya Road coffee break tin and getting nowhere I came across this biscuit tin in Morrisons for £2.99. I decided to pick it up as I thought it would be ideal for altering into a little filing tin.

I used Cup cake papers to cover and then added some Ribbon, prima flowers and a stamped image. I used my sizzix Smart Guy Alphabet to do the wording. I am pleased with it but it didn't come out as I expected it to.

Hope you are all ok. Have a good bank holiday weekend whatever you maybe doing.

Maria x

11 comments:

Natalie said...

Maria this is fabulous!! It looks really great. I also love the little dividers inside. x

Gina said...

what a fantastic idea, I am off to morrisons on Sunday guess what I am going to buy :)
Gina xx

Anita Knits said...

Great idea, I'll be off to morrisons. It really cute

Joana24 said...

what a great looking box , love your idea of storing the images

pickle said...

What a fab idea.
It's lovely.
I'm after something to store my images in too.
Morrisons here i come!!
Kerry x

Suzanne said...

Wow Maria this is gorgeous what a great way to keep your images organised. Sue :o)

Noleen said...

Wow Maria, how fab i love how you've decorated your tin, what a bargain..

tracey said...

gorgeous tin, it looks perfect and very pretty.

Michelle Short said...

WOW! What a great idea and a lot cheaper than MR too! It is gorgeous Marai and what a lovely way to store your images, I just have mine a a boring plastic wallet at the mo! I have been inspired by your tin though so will have to see if I have a bit of time to do some altering!! x

Laura said...

Wow what a fab idea and you have altered it beautifully,will have to try this as I need to store mine in order!!Well done!
x x x Laura x x x

Vicki said...

OMG!!!!! Maria this is brill. I too searched everywhere for a Maya Road tin and found one at www.stampattic.co.uk. But I think this is way better. Love how you've altered. I think I'm gonna pay a visit to Morrisons he! he! xx vicki xx