Thursday 22 May 2008

Happy Birthday Hannah..




This is a card and candle order for my friend. Her daughter will be 8 next week.
My photography is terrible so you can't see a lot of the details. I have used Stickles to give it some sparkle but it does not really show in the pictures. I have also used my swiss dots folder to emboss the Lettering at the Top.

Backing Paper - DCWV Nannas kids
Ribbon - Little silver hat.
Greetings - CWC
Flowers - Prima Espirit
The rest is from my stash.

I haven't been blogging lately as I have been busy making a card that is very different to my usual style. I had hoped to get it finished and posted today, but after doing this card and candle I lost my mojo.

I would also like to thenk Natalie for the lovely award she has given me. I will post it lateron and also pass it on. I am in a bit of a rush to go and collect the kids from school. So TTFN and I will be back later.

Hope your all having a good day.

Maria x

11 comments:

Tonya Klar said...

I love these! Gosh, I adore that stamp!! You did a fab job!!

Natalie said...

What a gorgeous card and candle, love the little bag for the candle too. Great job. x

tracey said...

i am over whelmed these are so lovely well done. give me a call xx

Gina said...

this is stunning, I love the image and how you have coloured her
Gina xx

Suzanne said...

Oh this is just so beautiful I love the colours and the candle in the basket is soo sweet. Sue :o)

Julia said...

These are so beautiful, you have done a superb job on both of them. Your colouring is fab and the card layout is really great!

Michelle Short said...

WOW! What a stunning card and candle - simply gorgeous! I love the colours, great layout for the card. Beautiufl candle too and love the little box/holder you have made for it :0) x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card and the candle is beautiful. I'm sure your friends daughter will love them. Nikki x

Tarasdesigns said...

Maria, they are stunning, I love your candles and the little box to put it in is great, so clever. x

Rima said...

Wow these look awesome, I love the candle!!

sorry I haven't been by lately but between moving & then I had to fly to New Zealand for a funeral, so its been pretty hectic, but I'm back now & checking out what I have missed.

Hope you are well
x
Rima

Noleen said...

Aww this is really cute. The candle and card together make such a lovely gift...Noleen xx