Monday, 31 March 2008
Saturday, 29 March 2008
Now I can't wait to use them all.
Have a great weekend everyone. Hope you haven't got this awful rain where you are. It has been tipping down in Paignton for hours.
Maria x x
Card blank is Papermania
Image is one that tracey has given to me.
Paper from Laura Ashley paper pack
Greeting is from Craftwork cards and also now available from the Glitterpot
Friday, 28 March 2008
Thursday, 27 March 2008
Tuesday, 25 March 2008
The Rules of the game are;
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/ or wierd facts about yourself on your blog
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
4. Let each person know by posting a comment on their blog.
Ok so here goes.
1. I have been married to my husband for 12 years and we have been together since I was 16.
2. My all time favourite film is Dirty Dancing.
3. I once got my head stuck in a sliding wardrobe door when the door became jammed and had to wait about 3 hours for my mum to get home from work to get me out! i was 13 at the time. lol. (say no more!!)
4 I am very Clumsy and I am always falling over.
5. I have an obsession for plastic boxes, lol think they are great for a neat freak like myself.
6. I have a best friend that puts up with being dragged around craft shops. (Hi Jane) x x.
7. I have a craft room at home that was my hubby's office, he now has a tiny space in the corner and now realises it was a bad idea to say yes when I asked if I could have a little desk in there!
The 7 people I am tagging are;
Michelle s www.cardgrotto.blogspot.com
and Tracey at www.traceyscraftingadventure.blogspot.com
Monday, 24 March 2008
Sunday, 23 March 2008
Saturday, 22 March 2008
I got the ribbon loop idea from some cards that Natalie has done. Pop over and see her FAB blog at www.nattykcards.blogspot.com
Backing paper is K&Co
Ribbon is from The Range
and felt Flower is from Early learning Centre (Kids craft range!!)My last card is made using the new Whipper Snapper stamps that i had for my Birthday. Aren't they cute?? They are called reclining L'il Bear (Top) and L'il standin Bear (Bottom)
Card blank is PM
Pink Ribbon is from The Range
Bazzill card stock
and the flower is a prima from the Sprites range.
Hope you like them. Have made quite a few cards today as here in Paignton it is very cold. ( and yes I am a southern softie LOL) but with it being so cold it is a good reason to stay in and craft. I would like to wish everyone a HAPPY EASTER.
For giving me this Award. It is the first Award I have recieved and it's good to know that people do enjoy visiting my blog.
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.
Thursday, 20 March 2008
Then colour your image in using your prefered method. If using whisper pens be careful not to get the tissue to wet. I use Whisper pens or dry watercolor pencils.
Next trim around your image and lay onto the candle.
Wrap the candle with grease proof paper.
Then gently heat with a heat gun. You will notice the image slowly change color and the wax slightly melts and takes in the tissue paper. Then gently remove the grease proof paper. (not tissue paper this will have melted into the wax)
Tuesday, 18 March 2008
A couple of cards. I adore the sugarnellie stamps. They are sooo cute.
Sunday, 16 March 2008
Second is my new Nestabilities and a new stamp from www.littleclaire.co.uk
This is a candle I have stamped for my friend as a Thank you as she give me the lovely flowers that are pictured below for my Birthday which just happens to be today!! OMG another year older. I have managed to convince my 7 year old that mummy is 21 today! ha ha, So that is what he is telling people LOL.
Aren't they FAB. Hope you all have a great day. It's horrible weather here in Devon today so maybe i can stay in my craft room all day.
Sunday, 9 March 2008
Hope you are having a good weekend. This is the card I made for my son for his 7th Birthday.
Friday, 7 March 2008
Thursday, 6 March 2008
Oval greeting and Ruffle from Craftwork Cards and the
lettering is made with Smart Guy Sizzix Alphabet Dies
And a Prima flower to finish
My Mother's day present, This was bought from http://www.allthingscrafty.co.uk/
It really is much bigger than it looked in the pictures I have seen on the internet in the
past. It was £14.99 and postage was £2.00.
Hi, I have finally found time for a new post. Have been really busy this week organizing my son's 7th birthday party, which is this coming Saturday. We will be having 30 seven year olds for 2 hours. (should be fun!!) Anyway I have 2 new cards to show you and my late Mother's day present.
Monday, 3 March 2008
Card stock is Papermania Square card.
For the backing I have used Funky Daisy 300gsm card from http://www.kanbancrafts.com/
I do not know what the stamp is called as I was given the image from a friend.
and the flowers are Papermania
I would like to thank Natalie at Crafting fun for telling me how to go about creating my own blog.
I will post some pics of my cards later on (when my DH brings the camera home!).