Tuesday 25 March 2008

I've Been Tagged

I have been tagged by Noleen over at www.noodlesoflove.blogspot.com

The Rules of the game are;

1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 random and/ or wierd facts about yourself on your blog

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs

4. Let each person know by posting a comment on their blog.

Ok so here goes.

1. I have been married to my husband for 12 years and we have been together since I was 16.

2. My all time favourite film is Dirty Dancing.

3. I once got my head stuck in a sliding wardrobe door when the door became jammed and had to wait about 3 hours for my mum to get home from work to get me out! i was 13 at the time. lol. (say no more!!)

4 I am very Clumsy and I am always falling over.

5. I have an obsession for plastic boxes, lol think they are great for a neat freak like myself.

6. I have a best friend that puts up with being dragged around craft shops. (Hi Jane) x x.

7. I have a craft room at home that was my hubby's office, he now has a tiny space in the corner and now realises it was a bad idea to say yes when I asked if I could have a little desk in there!

The 7 people I am tagging are;

Gayle www.littlebirddesigns.blogspot.com
Tonya www.stampvamp.blogspot.com
Bee www.nannabeeshive.blogspot.com
Gina www.cardkabin.blogspot.com
Michelle s www.cardgrotto.blogspot.com
Kim www.inkeypingers.blogspot.com
and Tracey at www.traceyscraftingadventure.blogspot.com


x x

2 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Thanks for the tag Maria, I actually played the other day. It is on my blog a few posts down but thank you! :0) x

Tonya Klar said...

I just noticed this! Yikes!!