Saturday 29 March 2008

Second hand Stamp sale


Today I have been to my local craft shop as they were holding a second hand stamp sale. They do this once or twice a year. People take their stamps that they no longer want anymore and the shop sells them for a small commission. It's a great idea and a great chance to get some lovely stamps at a reduced price. I have sold my stamps like this before but today was my first time going to buy. Boy was it exciting (couldn't sleep last night lol) I know a lot of people think i'm mad but that's because they haven't caught the crafting bug!!(yet). This is a picture of the lovely stamps I got. The great thing is the whole lot only cost me £28.00 what FAB value!

Now I can't wait to use them all.

Have a great weekend everyone. Hope you haven't got this awful rain where you are. It has been tipping down in Paignton for hours.

Maria x x

8 comments:

Tarasdesigns said...

if Devon wasn't the other end of the country, I'd be asking for the address. Great stash

Tara x

tracey said...

wow they are brilliant xx

Natalie said...

Wow, what a bargain and what fab stamps. It has been raining here all day too.

Natalie x

Michelle Short said...

WOW! What a great bargain! Sadly it has been raining here all day too but I hope you enjoy using your new stamps x

Noleen said...

OMG you lucky devil, id love to live close to a decent craft shop but ive to do it all online and my hubby is going crackers everytime he looks up his bank acc, I vote ban online banking for husbands off crafty wives!!!!!!!!!Noleen xx

Nikki said...

Great stamps!
Could you let me have your address for the PIF please

nikkiscards-blog@yahoo.co.uk thanks!

Vicki May said...

Wow, what a bargin. Some really nice stamps.

Suzanne said...

Great idea and wonderful value for money!! not sure I could part with any of my stamps though especially PB I just like to look at them!!! Help!!! Sue :o)