Monday 3 March 2008




The next 2 cards have been made for my Hubby for his birthday and our wedding anniversay. His bithday card was made using White papermania cardstock, the stamp is called garden man and it's from Paper Nation. The backing paper is from the Dovecraft Masculine pack, and the buttons are from a large bag I purchased from Ideal World.


For his anniversary card i used Penny Black stamp called Love Graffiti and the backing paper is from the Spring stack. The wording was done on my PC.


Hope you like them.




x

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Fab cards. I love the stamp you have used on the first card, I have this one too and it is so cute. Love the second card too, I really like the buttons you have added. x

Tonya Klar said...

These are really cute! You do an excellent job coloring!

Inkey Pingers said...

Hello there! How are ya, I love your cards too, I also agree with the earlier comment about your coloring, what do you use? Great Job!

Tonya Klar said...

Hi Maria!

Love the bear! I started a yahoo group for the sistahs...there is a join button on my blog. http://stampvamp.blogspot.com

See ya there!