Sunday 16 March 2008

Time to Blog at last!!

Hi Everyone, I have been really bad at blogging this week. I do have an excuse I have been really busy. I haven't even had time to craft until this morning. But i have been reading everyones blogs. These first 2 pics are of my new stash. Above is the ribbon I ordered from www.littlesilverhat.co.uk Great value at £5.00 for 20 metres.
Second is my new Nestabilities and a new stamp from www.littleclaire.co.uk
This is a candle I have stamped for my friend as a Thank you as she give me the lovely flowers that are pictured below for my Birthday which just happens to be today!! OMG another year older. I have managed to convince my 7 year old that mummy is 21 today! ha ha, So that is what he is telling people LOL.


Aren't they FAB. Hope you all have a great day. It's horrible weather here in Devon today so maybe i can stay in my craft room all day.

Maria

x

9 comments:

Lois E. said...

Love the hedgehog! My daughter loves hedgehogs - she thinks they are cute.

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Maria, I hope you have a great day. Lovely flowers and fab goodies too. I love the candle, it looks really pretty.

Natalie x

Tracey said...

Hi Maria, another new "Sister", your blog is fab and I have those Little Claire stamps they are soo cute, arn't they?

Bee said...

Happy Birthday Maria from your new sister

xx

Suzanne said...

Hope you had a happy birthday!! Beautiful flowers and a nice new stash have fun playing Sue :)

Nicola said...

Happy Birthday Maria, am so envious of your new stash !!

Michelle Short said...

Great new stash, the candle is beautiful as are the flowers. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Hope you had a great day! :0) x

Claireabelle said...

Hope you had a fab birthday Maria
xx

Gayle said...

A very belated, Happy Birthday Maria!1
Hope you had a lovely day
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x