Thursday 6 March 2008

Been busy.

Sorry about the blurred picture for this one.
For this card I used paper from the Dove Craft Masculine Pack.
The oval greeting is from CW cards.
The stamp is called "Just a Bear" and it's from Hobby Art.
The backing paper on this card is from PM retro stack,
The letters are done using the Smart Guy alphabet from Sizzix
And a Prima flower to finish
My Mother's day present, This was bought from http://www.allthingscrafty.co.uk/
It really is much bigger than it looked in the pictures I have seen on the internet in the
past. It was £14.99 and postage was £2.00.



Hi, I have finally found time for a new post. Have been really busy this week organizing my son's 7th birthday party, which is this coming Saturday. We will be having 30 seven year olds for 2 hours. (should be fun!!) Anyway I have 2 new cards to show you and my late Mother's day present.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

The cards are great. What a fab Mother's Day pressie, there must be loads of flowers in there. x

Gayle said...

Hi Maria
You'e just forced me to buy the 'Bucket Of Blooms' Now you can let go of my arm. Imagine, twisting it up my back like that??
Shop on sistah
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x