Saturday 22 March 2008

Cute Cards (Too cold to go outside!! stay in and craft)

Card blank is from PM
Ribbon is from Dovecraft 5m For a pound
Backing papers are from the Dovecraft birthday paper pack
Greeting is from CWC.
I got the ribbon loop idea from some cards that Natalie has done. Pop over and see her FAB blog at www.nattykcards.blogspot.com
Thanks for the great ideas Natalie, Hope you don't mind us pinching them!

Card blank is PM

Backing paper is K&Co
Ribbon is from The Range

and felt Flower is from Early learning Centre (Kids craft range!!)

My last card is made using the new Whipper Snapper stamps that i had for my Birthday. Aren't they cute?? They are called reclining L'il Bear (Top) and L'il standin Bear (Bottom)

Card blank is PM

Pink Ribbon is from The Range

Bazzill card stock

and the flower is a prima from the Sprites range.

Hope you like them. Have made quite a few cards today as here in Paignton it is very cold. ( and yes I am a southern softie LOL) but with it being so cold it is a good reason to stay in and craft. I would like to wish everyone a HAPPY EASTER.

Maria

x

9 comments:

Noleen said...

Fab selection of cards i especially like the whipper snapper bears. Noleen xx

Bee said...

what cute cards - love them all, beautiful work Maria.

xx

Natalie said...

Great cards Maria. I love the Whipper Snapper one especially. You are very welcome to use any of my ideas, thank you for the acknowldegement. x

Tarasdesigns said...

gorgeous cards, esp love the Whipper Snapper bear x

Sarah said...

Have just found your blog from Natalie's and wanted to say what fantastic cards and candles you have created! I will be popping in again!
I too love Whipper Snappers and Penny Black Stamps, they're just too cute.
Sarah xx :0)

jjcreations said...

These are all very sweet. I love the polka dot flower. Happy Easter. Joan

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful cards, I love the cute images and your colouring is great :0) x

Tonya Klar said...

LOVE these...AND I've given you an award that you can get on my blog!

Inkey Pingers said...

These cards are gorgeous! Every single one of them, great great job!