Monday 21 July 2008

Thank You Gayle

I would like to say a big thank you to Gayle from http://www.littlebirddesign.blogspot.com/ for this lovely award. I really appreciate it Gayle. If you would like to pop over and have a look at Gayle's fab blog just click on the address above.



Now I have to pass this award on to three people. This is so hard as I love reading everyone's blogs as they are all so inspiring.



The 3 people I would like to give this award to are;

Tonya - www.stamphappens.typepad.com

and Rachel www.papercraftsbyrach.blogspot.com

Maria x


3 comments:

Rach said...

Hi Maria,
Thank you so much for the award and for thinking of me...hugs Rach.xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Maria! I'm honored!! Now for the hard part...choosing 3 others..

Vicki said...

Oh Maria thank you so very much for this award, I'm chuffed to bits to receive this from you. Right back at you too. Better get me thinking cap on now as to who I'm gonna pass it on to. Huge thanks again, luv 'n' hugs xx vicki xx