Monday 21 July 2008

Bind-It-All

This is my first creation using my Bind-It-All Machine. Have been meaning to use it for a while but thought it was going to be tricky, turned out to be quite simple, so here it is.
I have posted both pics as I didn't know which one was best as the first seems too light and the second too dark.

Backing paper - Papermania Sweet Nothings
Image- Sweet Ebony from Funkykits
Ribbons- Dovecraft
Flowers- Prima
Buttons are from my stash.

Hope you like it, have a good day.
Maria x

14 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW that is beautiful hun TCOY

Unknown said...

WOW hun that is beautiful, well done you :@) TCOY

Daisie said...

I love anything with buttons and this is really beautiful, well done you!!
XXX

Karen said...

Gorgeous, really fresh and bright! I have been neglecting my BIA, think you may have inspired me to get it out again :)

Anonymous said...

BIAs rock don't they? This is so adorable. I can't stop drooling. ;)

Julia said...

Great first attempt, love the colours you have used!

Ila said...

I love this ...what a Gorgeous project...I have to get my bia out...it's still in the box!!

Natalie said...

Maria, this is fab!!! I love it. x

Suzanne said...

Oh Maria this is gorgeous and I love the colours. Sue :o)

Jill said...

This is adorable I love all the flowers and image Jill x

Vicki said...

What a fab creation Maria, how lucky are you to have a BIA, you've done brilliantly for your first attempt. Well done xx vicki xx

Helena said...

OOh this toy looks fantastic, its on my Christmas wish list already, lol!!!!

Love the cover of the book, would make a fantastic gift for someone!
xxxx

Tarasdesigns said...

great book Maria, love it

Michelle Short said...

I LOVE the colours again and great layout, LOVE the flowers and the image is so sweet! x