Tuesday 29 July 2008

Michelle's Blogoversary! Part 1.

Michelle over at http://www.cardgrotto.blogspot.com/ is celebrating her Blogoversary. By way of celebrating she is running 2 challenges . The first challenge is to make a card using the sketch that michelle has posted on her blog. This is my entry.




For this card I have used;
Backing paper- PM basic pastel pad
Ribbon - Dovecraft
Card stock from The Papermill
Image - Martha stamp by Kerry Steptoe from Spiral whisper
Flowers - Prima
Greeting - CWC

Maria x

6 comments:

Vicki said...

another cutie beautie, lovely and pink, perfect girly card xx vicki xx

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Maria, I love that image and all in my favourtie colour too. x

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous Maria! Love the pink and the image is so sweet! Thank you for entering my challanges Maria - I love your cards :0) x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Maria, I love the colours. Great take on Michelle's sketch Jill x

kerry said...

Another beautiful card Maria! I love how you've used Michelle fab sketch. The colours & your colouring of Martha are just great, love those flowers too!!
Kerry xxx

Tarasdesigns said...

This is lovely, the image is so cute