Saturday 25 June 2011

I lied......

As the title says I lied! in my last post I said I would be back with a project that wouldn't contain a pure innocence stamp, and guess what.......it does!This week I purchased 2 more of these little cuties and I just had to make a card with them. The first set is called "Honey Bee" and the second set is called "Ladybug" I coloured the images with my Pro Markers.

The papers I used for this card are from a paper pad from My Minds Eye and it is called "Life of the party" I also used my die-namics dies to cut out the grass and the clouds.



Here is a picture taken at an angle so you can see the dimension of the card





And here is a picture of the inside of the card. Hope you like it and hope everyone is having a good weekend. Be back soon

Maria :)







No comments: