Sunday 12 June 2011

Altered note pad

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a lovely weekend despite the horrible rain that we seem to be having today. Here is a little note pad that I purchased in paper chase yesterday, I love these little note book as the covers are made of very thick chipboard. They are £2.25 to buy and are excellent quality.Firstly I made a made a layer with some burgandy card stock and some patterened paper. The paper pad I used is the Lime twist pad by My minds eye and it is called Happy go lucky.. Then I used my Die-namics to cut the layered labels out, then stamped on them with a stamp from the Pure innocence stamp set called A box of love.


The little girl is from the same stamp set. To finish the note pad off I used a paper daisy that is adhered with hot glue.


I have also made a card to match. Hope you like it.

Maria





2 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous Maria,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Michelle Short said...

I love your notebook Maria, I love the papers and the stamp is so cute! I hope you are well xx