Thursday 30 June 2011

For a Friends Birthday

Here is a card that I have made for a friends birthday. I haven't used my sugar nellie stamps in ages so thought I would give them an outing!! I cannot remember for the life of me what this one was called as I do not keep their packets.I have coloured the image with my Pro markers and edged the image with Peeled paint distress ink. I have also edged the patterned paper with the same distress ink too.
I am quite pleased with this card as it is out of my PINK comfort zone!!
I hope you are all having a good week. I am having a busy one working and decorating, trying to get time to craft is proving quite difficult! Also with the teachers strike our school is closed today so I have had my youngest at home to amuse aswell.
Be back soon with another card
Maria :0) x


Here is a view of the inside of the card, I have kept it quite simple.



2 comments:

CraftyC said...

Its a beautiful card Maria and I love the colours!
Clairexx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a cute fabulous card Maria.
luv
Debby