Monday 21 April 2008

Tagged

I have been Tagged by Natalie.

I have 8 questions to answer.1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself? and why?2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be & why?3. What are your three favourite crafting products?4. If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be?5. What are the last three books that you read?6. QVC or Create & Craft?7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV?8. What is your claim to fame?





Ok here are my answers;







  1. It would have to be Cameron Diaz as she plays good comedy roles and a film about my life could be quite comical!!!


  2. First 2 weeks would have to be with Enrique Iglesias ( You do not need to ask why!! He's GORGEOUS!!) The second 2 weeks would have to be Ricky Garvais as I can't stand him!!


  3. Rubber stamps, Pretty papers and my Big shot.


  4. I would invent a machine that does the housework so I had more time to craft.

  5. Jayne Eyre, Silence of the lambs and my son's magic key school book "The Market" lol

  6. QVC although I would never buy anything.

  7. DCWV

  8. I haven't got one!

I have looked at most blogs and most of you have played so I will leave it here!


Maria x

No comments: