Thursday 5 July 2012

Wedding Bells

Hi, hope you are all having a good afternoon. Today I have made two cards, one birthday card and one wedding card. I thought I would share the Wedding card first and then the birthday card tomorrow, as it is for a friends birthday which is tomorrow and I know she reads my blog!
For this wedding card I used a Fizzy Moon stamp which is called "Wedding Bells". I love this stamp and it's great for colouring with Pro Markers.
I cut the tag and doily with a die. The Ribbon is Vintage seam binding from The craft room. The flowers and heart pins are also from the Craft room. The backing paper is by Prima and is from the Fairy belle collection.
Here are a couple of close up shots. I hope you like this card. Have a lovely afternoon. I will be back tomorrow with my friends birthday card. Thanks for stopping by. Maria x

No comments: