Thursday 24 November 2011

It's a wrap!! part 2

Hi all, hope you are all getting used to this colder weather! Well today I made a start on the homemade christmas paper I want to make. For this paper I am using brown parcel paper from WHSmith. The snowflake stamps are from Wildrose studios and are stamped in Versafine ink in Vintage sepia.It's always good to start stamping with your largest stamp and then use the smaller ones to fill in the gaps.



You can see I am using four different sized snowflakes for my paper. These are the same stamps I used on the tags in my last post.




And to finish I used one of my handmade tags and I have made some Tim Holtz rosettes to use instead of parcel bows. Hope you like these. I am going to be doing some more of the same design but this time I am going to change the colour ink to Crimson Red.


Hope you have a good day. Thanks for stopping by

Maria








3 comments:

Susan's Crafty Creations said...

You have far too much time on your hands!!! they look stunning xxx

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful wrapping Maria, I bet the recipients will be extra appreciative of their gifts with the amount of work you have gone into wrappping them. Beautiful! xx

*~řäđĥïķã~* said...

such beautiful wraps maria !! looks awesome