Tuesday 9 August 2011

Friendship card

Hi everyone, Hope you are enjoying this glorious sunshine that we have today. Today I have a card to share with you that was made yesterday. I love how this card has turned out. I love the colours of the papers with the tiny floral print on them.

Dressform - Tim Holtz Sewing room die

Papers - Blush collection, lost and found by My Minds eye.

Sewing machine die - Joy! crafts (from the Craftroom Newton Abbot)

Tape measure from stash

Ribbon on dress from The craft room Newton abbot


Here is a view of the inside of the card, I just added a strip of the designer paper and then stamped the dressform over the top


Hope you like this card, I love it. As you can guess this will be another boxed card as it is too dimensional to fit into an envelope


TTFN

Maria


1 comment:

lil-paper-pixie said...

Amazing card Maria, just adorable!! TFS