Friday 18 February 2011

Another Fancy Anya

Well, every project this week seems to have a Greetings farm stamp on it! Here is another card made with the stamp called Fancy Anya. The backing paper is made by Prima and is from "The Jack and Jill" collection, these really are gorgeous papers to work with. I have paper pieced Anya's dress with the paper so the card all matches. The card blank is a dark brown colour which really makes this paper stand out. I mounted Anya onto the card with foam pads and then added some paper roses, a skeleton leave, Some lace and some stringed pearls to finish the card off.
Hope you like it
Have a good weekend, will be back tomorrow with another fancy Anya card lol. (well I did say she was my favourite!)
Maria

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Maria, I love the embellishments, such pretty detail. Your colouring of Anya is superb too!
Sarah xx :0)