Sunday 7 February 2010

Punch and Ink pad Storage

I thought I would share a few photos of how I store my punches and ink pads. My larger punches are stored on Ikea Bygel rails and this works perfectly as this is to the left side of my desk so they are within my reach when I am working.My ink pads are stored in this unit. You can take the little shelves out if you need more room for taller items. I have a large spac at the bottom at the moment but my Tim Holtz distress inks are usually homed there!
The only ink pads that don't really fit are the stampin up ones but not to worry as it gives me an excuse to buy the storage unit for them!! ha ha.
Hope you have all had a great weekend. Back to work tomorrow. I have a Pro Marker colouring class tomorrow with 9 ladies.
Hopefully be back with a card really soon.
Maria x




1 comment:

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

great storage... i am tryin to sort out my room .. but not much done..lol.. need more storage...lol..!!! bigger room.. i think.. but no hope of that...
kaz_za