Saturday 30 May 2009

In case you're in the area...

I don't know about you... but when I am going somewhere different I always have a look online to see if there is any craft shops there!! I know truly addicted lol. Well with the holiday season coming up I thought I would tell you about Our local craft shop. This is a picture below and this is where I buy all my stash from. The shop is big and is packed full of everything for Scapbooking, cardmaking, papercrafting and also Jewelery making. They also stock Magnolia, Elzybels and Pennyblack which are all my favourite stamps.

The shop is in Newton Abbot town, which is about 8 miles away from Torquay. The address is
57, Queen's Street,
Newton Abbot.
TQ12 2AU.

If you are down this way make sure you pay a visit, you won't be dissappointed. They also have an online store for Quilling which is http://www.craftroomonline.co.uk/ and on the bottom of their home page is a little map of Newton Abbot so you can see where they are. If there was any questions about what they stock ect. Their telephone number is 01626 336171 and the shop owner is called Jo.


Hope you all have a lovely weekend in the sunshine. Hopefully will be back with some cards real soon.

Maria x

No comments: