I seen the Tutorial for this card on Splitcoasters and decided to give it a go. As I didn't have the SU punches that I needed I decided to use my Nestabilities to cut the apertures, which seems to have worked quite well. You can't really see the total effect in these pictures, but the finished result is a 3 dimentional card. I also added a piece of acetate for create a window on the front. sSorry about the photos but I had to take them under my daylight lamp and the flash of my camera keeps showing up on the acetate.
The colours I have used are pastel and bright Pink. Hope everyone is having a good week.