Friday 15 August 2008

Little Gift Bag.


This is my first attempt at making the little gift bag that so many people have been posting on their blogs. I am quite pleased with the way it turned out and I am thinking of making some for Halloween. You can find a link to the tutorial for this bag on Kitty's Blog www.Kittyskrafty.blogspot.com . ( Sorry I am not that technical to add a link myself as I haven't got a clue how to do it!!). My advice is take a look and have a go, they are really easy to make.

Maria x

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Aren't these bags easy!

Natalie said...

This is so pretty, I will take a look thanks. x

Julie said...

How cute!..I will have to have a go. x

Alex said...

Totally cute Maria - I love this little bag and have made a few myself!! Love yours! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Helena said...

Awww so cute!!!
xxxx

Tarasdesigns said...

really cute and fab idea for trick or treating!

Ann said...

Very cute - thanks for the link, I must try one of these!! xx

Michelle Short said...

Aww, what a cute bag Maria, would make a lovely gift for someone. I shall take a look at the tutorial and maybe try one out x

Jill said...

wow Maria this is gorgeous are there just no end to your talents Jill x